Visiting the Seward Family Medical Center
Terri Lannan, Clinic Administrator
Thank you for choosing Seward Family Medical Center. The following information will assist you in getting the most out of your patient visit.
- Our regular office hours are from 8:00a.m. - 5:00p.m. Monday through Friday and we are available from 8:00a.m. - 12:00p.m. on Saturdays for walk-in urgent care needs.
- It is helpful to schedule your routine and annual check-ups well in advance. This allows adequate time with your physician.
- If you know you are going to require laboratory testing, please make an appointment for lab work a few days ahead so that your physician can review the results with you at your appointment.
- We understand that no one plans to be sick. So when urgent visits become necessary, we will make every effort to find a time that will minimize your wait. In the interest of time, it may be necessary to schedule your appointment with another medical provider. It is always helpful if you call in advance of your visit to the clinic.
- To provide better patient care, we do not interrupt our physicians during patient visits to answer calls from pharmacies. Therefore, it is unlikely that your local pharmacist will be able to renew your prescription while you wait. If you need a prescription renewed, please contact your pharmacist in advance.
- Most patients on maintenance medications require periodic follow-up with a physician. Please ask your doctor how often you should come in for follow-up care.
- Having access to you patient records allows us to provide the best response to telephone inquiries. When you call, our clinic receptionist will ask for a brief reason for your call and will obtain your name and phone number. She will then route your question to your physician's nurse who will pull your record and return your call as promptly as possible.
Please contact Terri Lannan, Clinic Administrator, at (402) 646-4622 for additional information.